OneApp enables quick and easy access to … You.
– Your product information
– Your service propositions
– Your governance documentation – rules, regulations, policies, procedures, guidelines, practices
– Your proactive (internal and external) communications – newsletters, blogs, tips, perspectives, advice, etc with push notification to encourage participation and archive for access at a later time
– Your reports, findings, assessments, records, recommendations
– Your contact directory and handbook information
– Your locations … and mapping assistance of how to get there
– Your events … and the ability to link to your booking systems
Whenever and wherever needed by your clients, contacts, employees, members, stakeholders, partners, communities, participants, etc
You can add password protection to individual sections of content and enable information to be accessed only by authorised individuals or groups.
And you can change anything at any time – whether making alterations to existing information, adding new content or removing content no longer needed – without the need for programming skills.
All together in one place. With your community all the time.
While remaining affordable.
Managing your Content
We have developed the OneApp platform to also make it quick and easy for you to manage your own content … so that you can add, remove or amend information at any time.
You are not limited by a certain number of amendments each month; there are no premiums for the number of amendments you make. Nor do you need to send content alterations to us and wait weeks for the changes to be made.
Just sign into your account via the web based content management system, make the change, press publish and, within seconds, the information is updated on all your users’ devices.
OneApp has been developed so that all businesses and organisations, from the smallest local to the largest multi-national, can make use of contemporary technology without the need for excessive investment.
– For non-commercial organisations (eg leagues, community organisations) our rate is just £35 per month plus vat, with £150 initial set-up.
– For small business (5 or fewer employees and less than £250,000 turnover), our rate is just £75 per month plus vat. One-time initial set-up & submission is £300 plus vat and there is an annual £100 fee for an Apple developer account (which we will manage).
– For larger business (more than 5 employees and / or more than £250,000 turnover) our rate is just £125 per month plus vat. One-time initial set-up & submission is £400 plus vat and there is an annual £100 fee for an Apple developer account (which we will manage).
Payments are collected by direct debit. Minimum subscription period is 12 months, thereafter cancellation can made upon notice.
Please note that Apple developer account charges only apply when delivering your individually branded App.